Five For Fighting - Piloting The EffortFootball  |
FIVE FOR FIGHTING – Top individual performances in Warren DLS’ 31-8 defeat of OLSM in Week of the local prep football season
1. Josh Wilk (QB) – Pilots’ field general ran for 126 yards and two touchdowns, showed mastery of the DLS offense, torched a star-studded St. Mary’s ‘D,’ is on the verge of reaching SWAGGER LEVEL THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND TRILLION, please make a note!
2. Tru Wilson (RB-DB) – De La Salle “Do-Everything” Wonder charted 118 yards and a game-clinching touchdown in the fourth-quarter, total terror on the gridiron, packs quit a wallop on both sides of the ball, a beast of a competitor
3. Reggie Irby (DB) – Looked like Charles Woodson in his prime with his pair of picks, any questions? Didn't think so!
4. Myles Charlie (WR) – Lightning in the bottle when this playmaker gets the pigskin in space as demonstrated on his 30-yard jet sweep to the HOUSE in the second half
5. (tie) Trentin Piwinski (K) – This kid sports an iron leg…….’NUFF SAID!
5. (tie) THE LINE – Simply pummeled the competition, mauled the Eaglets at every turnTweet