Chiming In From The Cheapseats – Who’s Leading The Hunt For Mr. Basketball?
Burney’s 2018 Mr. Basketball Race Odds At The Halfway Mark:
1. Foster Loyer (Clarkston G) – Odds 2/1
Still the frontrunner, still gaining steam in his bid for the honor
2. David DeJulius (Detroit East English Village G) – Odds 3/1
The preseason darkhorse has become a serious contender
3. Brandon Johns (East Lansing F) – Odds 5/1
Being UofM-bound doesn’t help his chance, you know hailing from Spartan Country and all
4. Lamar Norman (Wyoming Godwin Heights G) – Odds 10/1
Westside power in the backcourt
5. Brandon Wade (Ann Arbor Skyline G) – Odds 12/1
This year’s SUPERSONIC SLEEPER SPECIAL!!
6. Trevion Williams (Henry Ford Academy F) – Odds 15/1
If we were only looking at stat lines, the Purdue signee would be at the front of the line to take home the hardware, however, level of competition plays too big of a role for him to overcome
7. Marcus Bingham (Grand Rapids Catholic Central F) – Odds 20/1
Westside power in the frontcourt