Prep Pigskin Power Rankings – Getting Into A Groove
1. Detroit King – All hail the new KINGS of the Michigan HS gridiron scene!!
2. Saline – Jeb Palka, Saline’s star senior split end, is a G on the field and off, please make a note
3. WL Western – The Z Factor is in full force in Warriorsland once again!
4. Canton – Chiefs are smoking the comp this fall, so much so the Canton admin should consider selling BBQ as a postgame exit present to all their fans
5. Detroit Cass Tech – Burney’s not worried about Week 5 defeat to King, the Technicians are still 2 LEGIT TOO QUIT!
6. West Bloomfield – Good enough to be a Top 3 team in the state, LakeNation has Ford Field eyes for a reason
7. Warren De La Salle – Welcome into the discussion boys……can you say an excellent chance at a repeat D2 state title?
8. OL St. Mary’s – How the Eaglets respond to their Week 5 shellacking at the hands of DLS will tell the story for the rest of their season
9. Detroit CC – The Shamrocks are just starting to hit their stride, roughing up their opponents on both sides of the ball
10. Muskegon – The ‘M’ is for MARVELOUS!! Best in the West!