Scott Burnstein’s Top 10 Oakland Activities Association Football Players For 2018
Burney’s Top 10 Oakland Activities Association Football Players For 2018
1. Lance Dixon (West Bloomfield Sr. LB) – True specimen, just a mean, lean, playmaking machine in every way possible!!
2. Justin Rogers (Oak Park Jr. OL) – Fundamentally flawless, warrior’s work ethic
3. Roderick Heard (Farmington Hills Harrison Sr. CB/RB) – Simply ELECTRIC on both sides of the ball!!
4. Tre Mosley (West Bloomfield Sr. WR) – The definition of a home-run threat, all this kid does is make HUGE plays down field!!
5. Dwan Mathis (Oak Park Sr. QB) – Can you saw RAZZLE-DAZZLE dual-threat under center?
6. Enzo Jennings (Oak Park Jr. CB) – Superstar in bloom!!
7. Cornell Wheeler (West Bloomfield Jr. LB) – A workhorse with intelligence and instincts to spare, just scratching the surface on his potential and that’s crazy scary, son!!
8. Garrett Dellinger (Clarkston Soph. OL/DL) – One half of the OC Bruise Brothers, BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA SPECIAL at the point of attack….please take note!!
9. Rocco Spindler (Clarkston Soph. OL/DL) – The other half of the OC Bruise Brothers, BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA SPECIAL at the point of attack….please take note!!
10. (tie) Makari Paige (West Bloomfield Jr. S) – Versatile and volatile, approach with extreme caution!!
10. (tie) Khalil Dawsey (Birmingham Groves Sr. CB) – He’s a HARRRRRRRRRRRVARD Man!!!……..ENOUGH SAID!!!