Midwest Recruiting: Burney’s Best Michigan HS Football Recruits Left For The Taking in The Senior Class
Burney’s Best Recruits Left For The Taking in The Senior Class:
1. Jaren Mangham (Detroit Cass Tech RB-LB) – This 4-star stud (the only one left in his class) has almost 50 offers. Experts say he’s deciding between Michigan State, Ole Miss and Colorado.
2. Darius Robinson (Canton DE) – Raw, rugged and incredibly athletic, the Chiefs’ rising star off comes off the edge like a bat out of hell rushing the quarterback. He’s narrowed his choices down to Michigan State, Colorado, Maryland, Virginia, Rutgers, Syracuse and Toledo. Last fall in his first season of organized football, he collected 50 tackles, 14 tackles for loss, 5 sacks and 3 forced fumbles.
3. Lew Nichols (Detroit Cass Tech RB) – Speed and instinct are a dangerous combination.
4. Jalen Graham (Detroit Cass Tech S) – Versatile and intelligent talent out of the secondary.
5. Tyrece Woods (Belleville LB/DE) – In Burney’s opinion, wayyyyyyyyyy too low on most boards: this “0-to-100 Hustler” has a Michigan offer for a reason. He transferred to Belleville back in the winter from Detroit King, where he won a state title as a sophomore.
6. Kobe Myers (Waterford Mott S-SB) – Making the move from league-rival Walled Lake Western, Myers is a slick playmaker on both sides of the rock…..can you say ticking time bomb? The new offense will do wonders for this bundle of swagger ready to be unfurled in 2018.
7. Josh DeBerry (Warren De La Salle CB) – The most underrated cornerback in the state, bar none……YEAH, I SAID IT!!!
8. Tyrone Broden (West Bloomfield WR) – Climbing up recruiting charts at a breakneck pace, the first-year starter is the definition of a SUPERSONIC SLEEPER SPECIAL!!!……has squared away more than a dozen offers since the beginning of spring.
9. Kyron McKinnie-Harper (Detroit Cass Tech S) – Healthy, hungry and ready for a HUGE senior year on the gridiron…..Take it 2 Tha Bank!!
10. Austin Brown (Madison Heights Madison QB) – When you talk about tremendous value on the recruiting market for the state’s Class of 2019, this gunslinger’s name has to be one of the first mentioned. As fierce and efficient as they come in the pocket!